These new stamps from Dimension Stamps work well in any colour! I have used the Francais Couture stamp set (stamp ref: 2400074a).
How To Make
- Stamp a background of the large words onto 12.8cm x 12.8cm piece of dark cream card in brown ink.
- Next stamp the back of the corset and “Have a Glamorous Birthday” onto cream card in brown ink.
- Cut out the corset and punch holes and thread gold cord over the ribbon.
- Then cut out “Have a Glamorous Birthday” and mount first onto dark cream card then onto brown pearl card.
- Next cut a 13.8cm x 13.8cm piece of gold pearl paper, and centrally attach to a small square cream card.
- Attach narrow gold edge cream ribbon down the centre of the stamped dark cream card, and across one third down on the right of the ribbon and across two thirds down on the left of the ribbon.
- Then attach “ Have a Glamorous Birthday” to the top left corner.
- To finish off add three cream lace leaves and five small lace daises in the bottom left hand corner (use a brown ink pad on the daises), Then shape and attach the corset to the right of the card with 3D glue.