This card didn't make it into the Project Club newsletters as there just wasn't enough room! So here it is......
How to make:
- Cut a piece of burgundy card small than the front of an A5 white card and attach to the card.
- Onto a piece of A5 white card randomly stamp the trellis and large flower using Aged Mahogany distress ink, trim so it’s smaller then the burgundy card distress in Aged Mahogany.
- Attach a piece of 4cm wide white lace down the left hand side, attach the stamped card.
- Stamp the trellis, two floral corners and two large flowers onto white card in memento Tuxedo Black, colour in all the flowers and leaves in shades of pink, cut out the flowers and shape them, cut out the trellis and corners using straight cuts, distress in Aged Mahogany leaving the centres white, edge in Aged Mahogany.
- With 3D foam pads attach the trellis down the top right hand corner, and the two corners over lapping up from the bottom left hand corner, attach the two flowers to the top left hand corner with 3D glue, add glossy accents to the centre of all the flowers that can be seen.