I wanted to make it look as if the houses were on a slope for this card and a Zig-Zag card did this perfectly.
How to make:
- Stamp four Christmas trees, three holly leaves and three houses with bricks and icicles onto light blue card using Memento Paris Dusk.
- Colour in with blue Promarkers and a silver pen, add Diamond stickles to the windows and trees when dry cut out.
- To make the backing paper I scrunched up and opened out a piece of white paper a few times, then rubbed over the open sheet with a light and darker blue ink pads, it was then photocopied so it was flat.
- A white zig-zag card was made and a piece cut off to make each fold slope down from back to front.
- Leaving a narrow border of white cut out and attach a piece of blue card to fit the first five sides of the card (not the back), leaving a narrow border of blue cut out and attach a piece of the backing paper to fit the three panels seen from the front of the card.
- On the smallest panel without backing paper stamp “Merry Christmas” in the centre and the holly leaves in each corner in Paris Dusk.
- On the other panel without backing paper stamp a Christmas greetings with the holly leaves in each corner.
- Attach a house to the top right hand side of the back backed panel, stamp the pathway in Paris dusk from the door, add some holly leaves to the bottom corners and two of the trees along the path way, to the middle backed panel attach the house the top left hand side of the card stamp in the path way add a tree to the right and some holly to the bottom corners, using foam pads attach the house to the right hand side of the card with the tree to the left hand side of it.