For this card I have teamed January's Monthly Make from Crafty Roo Designs up with the Lovely Lizzie and Build Your Own Sentiments Dream as seen on Hochanda. Don't they work well together!
This is the last card for January but pop back soon as I will be up to my neck making samples for the next Hochanda show on the 19th! Kym has designed two fabulous new stamp sets!
- January's card pack.
- Stamp bases.
- Memento:- Rich Cocoa, Desert Sand.
- Small square cream card, cream and gold card.
- Gold chiffon ribbon, Iced Gold stickles.
- Small diamond embossing folder sizzix.
- Double sided tape or glue, 3D glue.
- Craft tools.
How to make
1) Cut a piece of gold card a little smaller than the front of the cream square card, and a piece of cream card a little smaller than the gold card.
2) Emboss the top of the piece of cream card, leaving 3cm at the bottom plain, centrally stamp Dream in that space using Rich Cocoa.
3) Attach a piece of ribbon 1.5cm in down the left side hold in place on the back with tape, centrally adhere to the gold card then onto the cream card using double sided tape or glue.
4) Onto cream card stamp two medium outline Lizzie, four small outline Lizzie and two outline leaves using Rich Cocoa, cut out and scrunch up.
5) Stamp the solid butterfly using Desert Sand onto cream card, and over stamp with the outline stamp using Rich Cocoa, cut out and glue onto gold card, cut out leaving a narrow border of gold,
6) Adhere the butterfly to the top right and the flowers just above Dream to the left, (two flowers to each flower) using 3D glue, add glitter glue to the centres of the flowers.