When I started to play with this months Monthly Make from Crafty Roo Designs all I think was how the flower heads look like petals!
So I had to give it a try...
Though this photo makes it look like snowflakes!
- Distress Inks - Aged Mahogany and Spun Sugar.
- Burgundy Ribbon.
- Large Burgundy Button.
- Pink Stranded Cotton.
- Versamark clear Ink Pad.
- Hologram Embossing Powder.
- CRD: Bren Butterfly Stamp.
How to make
- Onto pale pink card stamp nine large flower heads, Dream, Believe, Wish and two small flower head (with enough space in between to stamp over the solid ones) in Aged Mahogany, over stamp Wish and the two small ones with the small solid stamp and all the rest with the large solid stamp in Spun Sugar, when dry emboss Dream, Believe and Wish with holographic embossing powder.
- Cut out and shape all fourteen pieces.
- Cut a piece of burgundy card a little smaller than front of a pale pink A5 card, and piece of pale pink smaller than the burgundy.
- Onto the pink piece of card stamp two single swirls to look like stems and a few small solid shapes as leaves in Aged Mahogany.
- Randomly stamp Bren Butterfly in Spun Sugar.
- Attach a piece of burgundy chiffon ribbon near the top of card.
- Attach to the burgundy card and then to the A5 pink card.
- Attach with 3D glue seven large flowers and Believe into a flower in the bottom left corner, two large flowers and Dream to the top left, with Wish and the two small flowers in the middle to the right.
- Knot a piece of burgundy ribbon to the ribbon on the right side of the card, thread some pink stranded cotton through a large burgundy button and knot, 3D glue to the centre of the flower.