For this card I used Petal Passion (ref: 2400065A) stamp set from Dimension Stamps.
How to make:
- A dark grey pearl die cut was attach down the left hand side of an A5 white card.
- Stamp four medium and small flowers from petal Passion onto white card in black ink.
- Stamp the small three petal stamp into each petal of the medium flowers and the small three petals from the end of the flourish in each petal of the small flowers.
- Cut out and shape make two flowers from two medium and one small flowers the last flower from the two small flowers, add a dark grey card candy to each flower
- Next die cut three leaves from pale silver card scrunch up open out and distress with black soot, die cut five flourishes from black card,
- Onto white card stamp “With Deepest Sympathy“ with parts of the flourish around it mount onto black card and attach on an angle to the dark grey die cut shape.
- Finally arrange and attach the flowers, leaves and flourishes to the bottom left hand corner.