I needed a Thank You card and wanted to use the Dimension Stamps Octobers Project club stamp set. I think it worked quite well.
For this card I used the following stamps from Dimension Stamps: Paper Garden (ref: 2400045A), Uppercase Alphabet (ref: 2400050a), Lowercase Alphabet (ref: 2400060a) and Seasonal House (ref:1402037a).
I also used Elegant Flourishes 656639 die from Sizzix.
How to make:
- Stamp the flourish from the Paper Garden stamp set down the left hand side and across the bottom of an A5 white card in Memento Elderberry ink.
- Lightly distress with Dusty Concord Distress Ink, onto to a 15.5cm x 9.5cm piece of white card.
- Stamp the house with bricks, the sun and pathway to the right hand side of the card in Memento Elderberry, stamp parts of the flourish from Paper Garden to each side of the house to look like trees, colour in using toning Promarkers.
- Edge the card in the darkest colour, distress with Dusty Concord.
- Stamp "Thank You" onto white card over stamp with the flourish in Memento Elderberry, cut out and distress with Dusty Concord shape the letters and attach using 3D glue - Thank going down to a piece of lilac pearl card over lapping the letters so it’s only 15.5cm long and "You" across another piece of lilac pearl card to fit under the house stamped card, when dry trim around the words.
- Attach the house to the top right hand corner, "Thank" down the left hand side and "You" below the house,
- Finally add some dark lilac flourishes and a fabric flower.