How to make:
- Wash and iron the t-shirt put some card between the layers where you are going to stamp - this stops the ink going through to the back!
- Using black Versacraft ink stamp the heart and flower buttons around the sleeves above the hem, iron and paint using two colours of fabric paints - iron between each coat of paint.
- Stamp five buttons in a row 2cm down from the neck seam, three in the row under and one in the last row paint as on the sleeves.
- Stamp “You have me in stitches” twice above the first row of buttons so it starts and finishes in line with the edges of the buttons on the first row
- In the space in the middle of the words put a row of dots in the colours of the buttons.