This is Aprils Project Club card the instructions on how to make it are below or available to view on YouTube.
(Sorry can't get blogger to link properly!)
If you would like to join the Dimension Stamps project club and get a discount on your purchases visit their website for more details
How to make:
- From a piece of cream card cut three pieces 8.5cm x 11cm, 8cm x 10cm, and a 5.5cm x 9cm, cut a 9cm x 11.5cm, and a 8.5cm x 10.5cm from green card, and a 6.5cm x 10cm piece of brown card.
- Randomly stamp the compost bag, plant pots, trowel and fork in Memento Rich Cocoa onto the 8.5cm x 11cm piece of cream card, colour in with browns, beige's and green Promarkers, edge in brown.
- Randomly stamp the wellies in Memento Olive Grove and the spade in Memento Rich Cocoa, onto the 8cm x 10.5cm piece of cream card, colour in and edge as above.
- Make a mask of the wheel barrow, using Memento Rich Cocoa stamp the wheelbarrow to the left of the 5.5cm x 9cm piece of cream card, place the mask over the wheelbarrow and stamp the spade between the handles in Rich Cocoa, and the wellies in Olive Grove to the right of the spade, colour as above but edge in green.
- On the main card in the top right and bottom left hand corners stamp part of the shed in Memento Rich Cocoa colour in using brown, attach the two randomly stamped pieces of cream card onto the green card and last one onto the brown, attach brown checked ribbon 1.5cm down from the top of the larger one, and down the side of the other backed onto green card.
- Attach the largest in the top left hand corner of the card, the other green one in the bottom right hand corner.
- Finally using foam pads or 3D glue attach the brown one across the middle of the card.
These next two are made almost the same as the above one, but die cuts and punches were also used.
This blue card was stamped in Memento Paris Dusk, coloured in with blue Promarkers and distressed in Stormy Sky Distress Ink. Then mounted onto navy card, two narrow borders were made using the smaller stamps coloured in and distressed as above, mounted onto navy card. From navy card die cut two shadow flowers (Shapeabilities S5-066) and punched three small butterflies. Next add glitter glue to the butterflies.
The pink card was stamped and edged in Memento Rhubarb Stalk, coloured in with pink Promarkers and mounted first onto black then onto burgundy card. Next punch out three black and one burgundy small flowers, die cut some black lace (Tim Holtz Vintage Lace Sizzix 657481) and cut two pieces of the ( Tim Holtz Tattered Flowers Sizzix 656640) in black and the other two in burgundy card. Finally add glitter glue to the centre of the flowers.