Another card made using the new Dimension Stamps Francais Couture stamp set (stamp ref: 2400074a) set.
This one is really quick to make!
How To Make
- Stamp the large words in the top right and bottom left hand corners of an A5 black card using a Versamark pad and clear emboss it.
- Next stamp the front of the corset and bow onto black card in black pigment ink and black emboss them
- Colour the ribbons and bows in red cosmic shimmer.
- Die cut a champagne glass (old Sizzlits die) and fancy circle (Grand Decorative Circle One LF-015) from white card.
- Then stamp the large words over the white circle in black ink.
- Next paint the two hearts on the glass in red cosmic shimmer.
- I then applied modpodge sparkle to the circle
- Attach the circle to the top of the card when dry, and the glass to the bottom right hand corner with a single red rose and the bow.
- Finally cut out shape the black corset and attach red chiffon ribbon to the bottom of the corset on the back, and attach to the white circle with 3D glue or foam pads.