For this card I used The Luscious Lily (ref: 2400058) stamp set from Dimension Stamps.
How to make:
- Stamp the small Lily in the bottom right hand corner of an A5 white card in black ink
- Next stamp “ Thinking of You” (I am not sure where I got this stamps from!) across the corner above the Lily.
- Along a piece of white card stamp three of the small Lilies close together, the middle lily being the opposite way round.
- Trim down and edge with a silver marker pen and mount onto black card.
- Attach down the left hand side of the A5 card.
- Stamp six more of the Lily flowers, cut out three full flowers and three with less petals, shape and decoupage onto the three on the strip of card.
- Finally add three black card candies down the top right hand corner.