Friday 16 November 2012

Thinking of you

I wanted this card to be very simple but elegant and I think it work!


For this card I used The Luscious Lily (ref: 2400058) stamp set from Dimension Stamps.
 
How to make:
  • Stamp the small Lily in the bottom right hand corner of an A5 white card in black ink
  • Next stamp “ Thinking of You” (I am not sure where I got this stamps from!) across the corner above the Lily.
  • Along a piece of white card stamp three of the small Lilies close together, the middle lily being the opposite way round.
  • Trim down and edge with a silver marker pen and mount onto black card.
  • Attach down the left hand side of the A5 card.
  • Stamp six more of the Lily flowers,  cut out three full flowers and three with less petals, shape and decoupage onto the three on the strip of card.
  • Finally add three black card candies down the top right hand corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment