For this card I made using August's Monthly Make From Crafty Roo Designs I teamed it up with June's Daisy Flower set but you could use any flower you want.
- August's Stamp Pack, Outline Flower and Leaf from June's Stamp Pack.
- Stamp bases.
- Memento:- Grape Jelly.
- Dusty Concord.
- White Chiffon Ribbon, Three Purple Card Candies.
- Small Square White card, purple/ white spot, white and purple card.
- Double sided tape, glue, 3D foam pads and 3D glue.
- Craft tools.
How to Make
1) Cut a 13.8cm x 13.8cm piece of purple/ white spot card, and an 11.5cm x 11.5cm piece of white card, cut the white piece of card from the top left to the bottom right corner, onto the bottom left corner piece stamp vertically stamp Happy Birthday across it and stamp the numbers in the top right corner using Grape Jelly, distress the edges using Dusty Concord.
2) Centrally adhere the purple/white spot piece of card to the front of the white card, then the two stamped triangles leaving a space down the middle from the top left to the bottom right corner, using double sided tape or glue.
3) Stamp the outline flower and leaf twice onto white card using Grape Jelly, cut out and distress using Dusty Concord then shape, stamp the Age sentiment onto 5.5cm x 4.4cm piece of white card using Grape Jelly, distress the edges as before, mount onto purple card leaving a narrow border.
4) Attach a folded piece of ribbon to the back of the sentiment and using 3D foam pads adhere 2.5cm down and in from the top left corner, using 3D glue adhere the flower and two leaves in the top left corner, add a card candie to the centre of the flower and one in the top right and bottom left corners using 3D glue or 3D foam pads.