The lighthouse stamp works so well with this style of card.
How to make
- With black ink stamp the ends of the rope and anchor stamp across the top and bottom of a white DL card.
- Stamp the lighthouse onto a 4.5cm x 13.5cm piece of white card in black ink, colour some parts of the lighthouse in black and gray.
- Next cut into three 4.5 squares and mount onto three 5.5 black squares edge each black square with a silver marker pen.
- Attach centrally down the card leaving a 1cm space between the squares.
- Finally down each side attach a piece of black and white checked ribbon adding a dark gray card candi to each end.