Sorry about the picture!
This basket was made using Sew Creative stamp set (ref: 2400073a) from Dimension Stamps.
How to make:
- Paint a round paper mache basket in white and the handle in lilac pearl acrylic craft paint.
- Cover the outside of the basket in cream fabric.
- Stamp eight cotton reels onto light tan fabric (which has no sew heat “n” bond attached) in black Verascraft ink, iron over the fabric paint with fabric paints iron after each coat of paint.
- Stamp four buttons on coloured fabric in black.
- Onto two strips of pink flowered fabric stamp five buttons and paint.
- Narrow hem the two short sides and one long side, pleat each piece over the top edge of the basket and glue to the inside.
- Line the inside of the basket in pink flowered fabric.
- Cut out four cotton reels with needles and four without, glue the cotton reels one with and one without needle around the bottom of the basket, and a button resting on the one without needle.
- Stamp “You have me in stitches!” in black onto pink ribbon glue onto the handle.