This is this months final card for the Nina Crafts Project Club, I have used the sentiment again, but this time on a baby card - I can see that sentiment getting used a lot!!!!!!!
Ohhh, and just in case you missed them before here are the details of the Nina Crafts Club: If you would like to join our project club for just £10 a month and also get discounts on your purchases, then visit our website for more details.
How to make:
- Cover the front of an A5 white card with three pieces of baby pink patterned paper, attach white ribbon or lace (two of mine are Sizzix Vintage Lace 657481) over the joins.
- Onto a 4.5cm x 9.5cm piece of white pearl card, stamp “our Journey begins here...” to the right hand side o.6cm up from the bottom in Memento Lilac Posies, clean and dry the stamp and stamp the “Y” only in front of the saying. Stamp a narrow boarder along the top right and bottom left, attach to the bottom left hand corner of the card.
- From pink pearl card die cut a Onesie (Sizzix Bigz Die Baby Onesie 655379), stamp Princess and a crown on the front in Memento Lilac Posies, fold in half add some lace around the neck and sleeves, glue pearl gems around the bottom flap.
- Thread narrow pink ribbon through two white buttons and white ribbon through three pink buttons.
- Attach the Onesie to the top of the card on an angle with foam pads, using 3D glue add a pink and white button to the Onesie and other three down the right side of the card.