Francais Couture is a new stamp set from Dimension Stamps (stamp ref: 2400074a). I really like the sofa as it will work for men and women of any age!
How to make:
- Die cut a scalloped oval in the front of a cream A5 card.
- With the card landscape stamp, Dream, Hope, Cherish, Believe, Magical and Birthday (from Grand Word Perfect 2 stamp ref: 1803069a) onto the front of the card in memento rich cocoa, and distress the front of the card making around the die cut oval darker (put a piece of scrap paper inside the card while distressing ).
- Next attach a piece of patterned backing card to inside front of the card.
- Stamp the sofa twice onto brown card in black ink, and onto cream card in brown ink and the round cushion once more.
- Cut out one full brown sofa and then the arms and back swirls from the second one. From the cream one cut out only the fabric part and colour the buttons brown, do the same with the round cushion.
- Next attach the cream fabric part to the brown sofa, then attach the arms and back swirls, 3D gloss all the brown parts on the sofa.
- Die cut 70th from brown card and attach it in the bottom left hand corner of the card and add 3D gloss.
- Next die cut three brown fern leaves attach to the bottom right hand corner, with a fabric flower and a cream brad.
- Finally attach the sofa to the middle of the oval and add some flowers and a present on the sofa.