This card is made using the new Flower Powered stamp set from Dimension Stamps (stamp ref: 2400075a). I think this bike looks lovely stamped in the muted shades.
How To Make
- For the background stamp the bike onto each corner of a 19cm x 19cm piece of dark cream card, in opposite corners have the seat and handlebars facing into the centre of the card, in the other two corners have the wheels, stamp flower powered on an angle on each side in memento rich cocoa, edge with a brown promarker.
- Across the bottom left hand corner attach a piece of dark cream and brown ribbon.
- Then centrally attach it to a 20cm x 20cm square Kraft card
- Next stamp the bike onto a 16cm x 10.7cm piece of cream card, colour in with brown toning promarkers.
- Then distress with tea dye and edge in a brown promarker.
- Mount onto a 16.6cm x 11.3cm piece of Kraft card edge in brown.
- Finally, centrally attach to the card and add a cream fabric flower over the ribbons.