How to make
- Stamp three lifebelts and two anchors onto white card in memento tuxedo black, colour in the bands on the lifebelts in red and blue and parts of the anchors, cut out the holes leaving the rest on the card and 3D gloss them.
- Cut a 14.2cm x 14.2cm piece of pale blue hammer finish card, using memento London fog stamp the ships wheel in the top left and bottom right hand corners and the anchor and ropes in the other two corners, using a medium blue colour in the thin ropes, stars and the shaped parts on the ships wheel edge the card in the same blue, and distress with stormy sky.
- Centrally attach to a 14.8cm x x14.8cm square white card.
- Stamp the boat onto pale blue card in memento Paris dusk, using the same blue as before colour in parts of the boat, mount onto white card and cut out leaving a very narrow white border.
- Centrally attach to the top of the card with foam pads.
- When dry cut out the lifebelts and anchors and tie them on to a piece of string and attach to the card under the boat.