I really enjoyed making this new home card, it has a lovely wintry feel!
How to make:
- Back a white stepper card with lilac paper.
- Stamp the swirl from the Petal Passion stamp set (ref: 2400065A) down the tall side twice and across the bottom once in Memento Grape Jelly.
- Also using the Petal passion stamp set stamp the medium size flower twice and the small flower once onto light lilac card in Memento Tuxedo Black, using the small three petal stamp and Grape Jelly stamp it to the top of each petal of the medium flowers, in each of the small flower petals use the three petals from the end of the swirl, cut out and shape the flowers.
- Stamp the house with bricks onto light lilac card in Tuxedo Black, colour in with purple and lilac Promarkers and cut out.
- Stamp “ New Home” using the Uppercase Plain Alphabet stamp set (ref: 2400050A) and Lowercase Plain Alphabet stamp set (ref: 2400060A) onto a darker lilac card in Tuxedo Black.
- Randomly stamp sold, bricks and the potted bush onto the letters in Grape Jelly, cut out and shape the letters.
- Die cut two light and three dark lilac card pine trees (Sizzix Pine Tree 38-0179) and two leaves (Tim Holtz Tattered Leaves 656927) in light lilac card, stamp the swirl (from Petal Passion) over the leaves in Grape Jelly, scrunch up and distress in Dusty Concord distress ink.
- Attach the bottom half of the trees to the tall stepper, put the house on but do not attach, stamp the path and sold sign in tuxedo black, stamp three potted bushes in grape jelly, attach the house with foam pads.
- Attach the leaves to the left hand side of the card so one is just showing above the first step and the other goes up the left hand side of the card.
- Using 3D glue attach "New" down the left hand side of the card to just above the lower step over lapping the letters if needed, and "Home" across the bottom to the right hand side.
- Attach the flower to the bottom left hand corner with 3D glue add a purple flower button to the centre of the flower and a silver butterfly to the right of "New".