This card is made using the new Dimension Stamps stamp set called Sew Creative (ref: 2400073a) and Octobers Project club set - Seasonal House (ref: 1402037a).
How to make:
- Cover the front of an A5 white card in blue fabric.
- The leaf print background was made by using oak leaves (yes real leaves, I knew these mountains of leaves outside would come in handy!) and fabric paint - iron between layers of paint to fix it!
- Onto the blue fabric, stamp “on Halloween” and the spider from Seasonal House in black Versacraft ink over the leaves.
- Next stamp the metal manikin onto the back round in black ink.
Attach no sew heat“n” bond to all fabric that is to be cut as it gives it strength and stops it from fraying!
- Stamp two cotton reels and draw a pumpkin (big enough to look as if it fits the solid manikin)onto light tan fabric.
- Stamp the solid manikin with spiders on the body onto cream fabric. Paint with fabric paints and cut out.
- Also cut out a black fabric dress, two bats and a witches hat and die cut a black cat.
- Using gold fabric paint stamp the spider onto the dress, hat and cats collar.
- Attach the black dress to the metal manikin.
- Add narrow ribbon to the back of the pumpkin and over the shoulders of the solid manikin , then glue to the background.
- Finally add the two bats, cotton reels, cat and witches hat on top of the solid manikin.