Well, here is mine I have teamed it up with the some of the Vintage Minis Stamp Set
I hope you like it......
- February stamp set
- Stamp bases.
- Memento:- Tuxedo Black.
- Distress:- Aged Mahogany.
- Sizzix 657106 Circle Scallop Lace Die.
- Black and Burgundy Chiffon Ribbon.
- White paper bag with handles, black pearl and white card.
- Double sided tape or glue. Craft tools.
1) Cut a piece of black pearl card a little smaller than the front of the bag, and a piece of white card smaller than the black card, adhere the black pearl card to the front of the bag using double sided tape or glue.
2) Second generation stamp the top hat in opposite corners and the crown in the other two, and the butterfly in the middle of each side using Tuxedo Black ( head to the outside edge of the card), distress around the edges using aged mahogany, centrally adhere to the black pearl card using double sided tape or glue.
3) Die cut the circle from white card, and stamp MR & MR in the centre using Tuxedo Black, second generation stamp part of the butterfly at the top and bottom and down each side, distress in aged mahogany so it's darker around the edges, colour the & in black, glue black card to the back so the holes look black, centrally adhere to the bag using double sided tape or glue.
4) Tie two pieces of black and burgundy ribbon around one side of a handle, tie a bow to this and curl the ends.