My great nephew recently got married, its funny how time flies it seems like only yesterday he was playing in my garden, and now he is a grown married man! Congrats to him and his lovely wife.
Anyhow, enough reminiscing here's
his (sorry) their card.
For this card I used the following stamps from Dimension Stamps: Petal Passion (ref: 2400065A), Uppercase Alphabet (ref: 2400050a), Lowercase Alphabet (ref: 2400060a), and the Grand Word Perfect (ref: 1803062a).
I also used Tim Holtz Tattered leaves 656927 Sizzix Die.
How to make:
- Back the front of an A4 white card with a piece of lilac card leaving a 0.5 border all around.
- Stamp the swirl from Petal Passion in Memento Grape Jelly around the edge of the lilac card.
- Next stamp "Congratulations" onto a darker lilac card in Memento Tuxedo Black. In the letters randomly stamp "Wedding Day", "Mr and Mrs" from the Grand Word Perfect set and the swirl from Petal Passion in Memento Grape Jelly.
- Cut out and shape the letters, then attach them to the lilac card with 3D glue, down from the top left hand corner to the bottom right hand corner over lapping the letters.
- Using Petal Passion stamp the large and small flowers once, and the middle flower twice onto the darker lilac card in Memento Tuxedo Black, over stamp the flowers with the swirl in Memento Grape Jelly.
- Cut out and shape the flowers, attach a silver crystal brad through all four flowers.
- Punch or die cut four fern leaves from the darker lilac card and three leaves from light lilac card and over stamp with the swirl in Memento Grape Jelly, scrunch up open out and distress with Dusty Concord Distress Ink.
- With 3D glue attach the leaves, fern and flower to the bottom left hand corner of the card.
- Die cut two butterflies from dark lilac card over stamps the wings with the swirl in Memento Grape Jelly, shape the wings and glue together along the body and attach to the top right hand corner of the card by the body, and finally add lilac glitter glue to the body.