This set of stamps seems to work in any colour combination. I just love working with creams and browns and couldn't wait to try it out.
How to make:
- Stamp two holly leaves, the rectangle frame with “Merry Christmas” inside, the house with bricks and icicles onto cream hammer card in Memento Rich Cocoa, and two pine trees I used the Christmas Fir Tree stamp (ref: 0304075A).
- Colour in with brown and cream Promarkers, cut out all the pieces and mount the "Merry Christmas" onto brown pearl card.
- Cut a 13cm x 19cm piece of cream hammer card, place do not attach the house in the bottom right hand corner and stamp the flying santa and sleigh (I don't know its proper name!) so it’s behind the house.
- Edge the card with a gold pen and centrally attach to a 14cm x 20cm piece of brown pearl card.
- Attach a narrow piece of brown/cream checked ribbon across the top and down the left hand side of the card 4.5cm from the edge of the brown card.
- Centrally attach this to an A5 cream hammer card.
- In the top left hand corner attach the two holly leaves, the "Merry Christmas" in the top right hand corner, the two trees down the left hand side of the card the one next to the ribbon flat to the card and the other use 3D glue or foam pads, and the house to the bottom right hand corner with foam pads.