I had so much fun coming up with ideas for Decembers Project Club cards, my problem was deciding when to stop!
- Stamp a background onto a13.8cm x 20cm piece of medium blue card, using all the stamps (apart from the lighthouse and boat) in blue pigment ink and then clear emboss it.
- Onto A5 piece of pale blue thin card stamp the lighthouse in the bottom right hand corner and the boat in the top left hand corner in blue ink, use the rest of the stamps to cover the card.
- Next colour parts of the lighthouse corner in blues.
- Then stamp the boat onto white card with blue pigment ink and clear emboss it.
- Tear the lighthouse and boat corners from the pale blue card and attach over the corners on the medium blue card.
- Mount this onto a 14.3cm x 20.5cm piece of dark blue pearl paper.
- Attach four pieces of folded ribbon (blues through to white) to the top left hand side of the card with blue and white brads.
- Then attach this to an A5 white card.
- Finally cut out the boat leaving a narrow white border attach to dark blue pearl paper, cut out as before leaving a narrow boarder, using foam pads attach to the bottom left hand corner of the card.