For this card I used up my left over buttons from the wall hanging!
For this card I used the Sew Creative stamp set (ref: 2400073a) from Dimension Stamps and a Tim Holtz die called Sewing Edge (657829).
How to make:
- Cover the front of an A5 white card with patterned cream fabric.
- Stamp the metal manikin using black verascraft ink to the left hand side of the card and decorate with purple fabric stickers - a handbag, hat and a flower.
- The five buttons were stamped onto coloured fabric and the solid manikin stamped onto pink flowered fabric - Dont forget your no sew heat “n” bond
- Paint the wood on the manikin in fabric paint.
- Cut out buttons and a manikin.
- Die cut Sewing Edge from light tan fabric and paint with fabric paints - iron after each coat of ink or paint.
- Attach border to the bottom of the card and the five buttons around the top right hand corner.
- Dress the solid manikin with a cream lace skirt and attach to the right hand side of the card.
- Finally tie some ribbons, trims and wool in a knot and attach down the left hand side of the card.