With St Patricks day just around the corner (17th March) I couldn't resist having ago at turning Posie Passion (NC004) into a shamrock!
For this card I have also used Musical Moments (ref: NC005) stamp set from Nina Crafts.
How to make
- Stamp the word "Music" and notes onto a piece of white card in memento tuxedo black.
- Trim down to fit a small white card with a narrow border when backed onto gold pearl paper.
- Distress with pealed paint and pine needles and edge with a gold marker pen.
- Attach a piece of green ribbon on an angle across the piece of card lower on the left hand side of the card, attach to the gold pearl then to the white card.
- Stamp three of the small flowers with four petals onto green card in black ink, in one of the petals draw a stalk and make the three remaining petals into hearts using a black glitter gel pen (should look like a shamrock) cut out and shape them and attach in the bottom right hand corner of the card.