I love how this card turned out, though it was abit of an experiment! To make it I used two new stamp sets from Nina Crafts, Window of waves (ref: NC003 and Posie Passion (ref: NC004).
How to make
- Trim a piece of A5 burgundy card down by 1cm on two sides.
- Stamp the square swirl in the top left and bottom right hand corners, in the other two corners I stamped the four dots once across the top and bottom, and three times down and up each side using bleach, Then using a brush, edge around the card. I like to use thick bleach spread onto a piece of kitchen roll. Leave to dry completely before letting it touch any other card.
- Also onto burgundy card stamp one large and two small flowers from Posie Passion again with bleach and paint up the petals, leave to dry. Then cut out and shape the flowers
- Next punch two holes in the top right hand side of the card and thread some black ribbon through.
- Then attach to an A5 burgundy card with the flower and three black die cut leaves in the bottom left corner, add a black card candi to the flower and middle of the ribbon.