Here's another card made using the Francais Couture stamp set (stamp ref: 2400074a) from Dimension Stamps .
How To Make
- Randomly stamp a background onto an A5 piece of white card using the large words, Chic, bow, the front of the corset and Masque Eye (Stamp ref: 0105026A) in memento tuxedo black.
- Next trim it down to 12.8cm x 19cm and distress with Forest Moss.
- Attach this centrally to a 13.8cm x 20cm piece of gold pearl paper then onto a burgundy A5 card.
- Stamp the back of the corset onto cream card in brown ink cut out and cover in modpodge sparkle
- Then paint a die cut crown in burgundy when dry cover in mogpodge sparkle.
- Make a fan from the thin parts of a peacocks feather held in shape with a piece of gold trimming.
- Finally using 3D glue or foam pads attach the corset on an angle half up the card with the crown above and the fan below it.