Last card (for now!) made using the Francais Couture stamp set (stamp ref: 2400074a) from Dimension Stamps .
How To Make
- Attach a piece of cream pearl paper o.5cm smaller than an A5 card to an A5 kraft card.
- Then cut a piece of cream card 1cm smaller than the cream paper and randomly stamp the corsets, words and bow in brown ink.
- Next distress using Tea Dye, emboss around the edges in gold.
- Stamp the large words onto cream card in brown ink and die cut the two largest sets of wings (Tim Holtz Layered Angel Wings 658259), distress in tea dye and gold stickles around the edges
- Also onto cream card stamp the front of the corset in brown ink, and colour in parts of the corset with brown cosmic shimmer, cut out and shape.
- Next cut out three pieces of white net cutting each piece a bit longer ( first one about 21cm wide x 2.5cm long).
- Using stazon timber brown and rusty brown colour the net (it gets a bit messy!). When dry gather up the top edge of each piece to fit the bottom of the corset, sew the three pieces together and attach to the bottom of the corset on the back, open out the layers of the net so they do not touch and apply gold stickles to the bottom of each layer, when dry shape.
- Finally attach the wings to the top of the corset on the back, and centrally attach the corset to the card with 3D glue or foam pads.