Dimension Stamps recently launched a new range of stamps called Nina Crafts, as the name would suggest they are designed by the lovely Nina and I got the chance to have a play with them!
This card is made using Football Fanatic Stamp set (stamp ref: NC008).
How to make
- Randomly stamp the football and "No 1" onto a small white card in light gray ink.
- Next stamp the football, shoe and "Grandad" onto white card in blue pigment ink and clear emboss them.
- Colour in parts of the shoe in toning colours.
- Cut out the football and shoe.
- Attach a piece of green card to the bottom half of the card and distress using different shades of green ink.
- Then attach the shoe to the bottom right hand corner and with foam pads and the football so the top is just over the top of the green card on the left hand side of the card
- Finally cut out "Grandad" round off the corners edge in silver and attach to a blue die cut tag, tie through some narrow blue/white check ribbon and attach to the top of the card with blue brads.