How to make
- Cut two pieces of pink card large enough to die cut the largest Eyelet square (Spellbinders Eyelet Squares S4-305) and one piece large enough for the next sizes down.
- Stamp the square swirl on one of the large pieces of card in brown ink, die cut the two large squares, distress the stamped square in aged mahogany.
- Next stamp the ballet shoes on the smaller piece of card from corner to corner, die cut the ballet shoes from the next size down eyelet square, colour in the shoes and ribbons with pink glitter gel pens, edge the squares with a gold marker pen.
- Then edge a small fancy shaped white card with a black marker pen,.
- Attach the large plain pink square to the card with the corners of the square in the centre of each side.
- Wrap some narrow burgundy ribbon up the right hand side of the distressed square in and out of the top row and wrap around the left hand side, thread some ribbon in and out across the bottom row and glue to the back of the square, using foam pads attach this square over the plain pink one with the corners going into each corner of the white card and trim the ribbon.
- Next attach the ballet shoe square with foam pads to the card the same way as the first square.
- Finally add a pink and black card candi to the top two corners.