Here's is another card made using a new stamp set from Nina crafts, this one is called Musical Moments (ref: NC005).
How to make
- Randomly stamp the Music word, notes and No 1 ( I took this from the Football Fanatic stamp set ref: NC008) onto a piece of white card in memento Paris Dusk.
- Next trim down a piece of dark blue card to fit a small white card with a narrow white border.
- Then trim down the stamped white card to fit on dark blue card with a narrow border as before and distress with stormy sky.
- Attach a piece of pale blue ribbon on an angle across the stamped white card.
- Stamp the keyboard onto white pearl card in Paris Dusk, cut out and attach to a strip of dark blue card, trim down and attach to fit 1cm up from the bottom of the stamped white card.
- Finally add three white fabric flowers with a blue gem in the centre, and three dark blue die cut leaves in the top left hand corner.