Happy New Year!
I can't believe it is mid January already! Whilst I was doing a bit of a tidy up I came across a couple of cards I hadn't shared, so here's the first one it was made using the Flower Powered Stamped set from Dimension Stamps (stamp ref: 2400075a).
How To Make
- First I die cut a scalloped oval (Grand Scalloped Oval LF-111) from the front of a purple A5 card.
- Next I stamped the single flower in each corner with a leaf swirl along each side of the flower, using Memento Grape Jelly and coloured it in with purple toning Promarkers and glitter gel pens.
- Then I stamped the bike onto a piece of white A5 card in Memento Grape Jelly and coloured as before.
- Next I lightly distressed the bottom of the card in Distress Ink Forest Moss and the top in Stormy Sky.
- Finally I stamped “Especially For You” (Grand Word Perfect 2 stamp ref: 1803069a) above the seat and handlebars in Memento Grape Jelly.
- To finish it off I trimmed it down and attach to the inside front of the card.