This card was made using the Football Fanatic stamp set (ref: NC008) from Nina Crafts.
How to make
- Stamp the football with "Dad" in one of the shapes and a shoe onto white card in blue ink, cut out and back onto medium blue pearl card cut out leaving a narrow border, 3Dgloss and leave to dry. You will need another football for the back, if you wish to 3Dgloss it stamp it cut it out but do not back onto blue pearl card.
- Cut a piece of white card 15cm x 29.6cm score a line at 2.4cm, 24.4cm 28.4cm, cut another piece of white card 15cm x 26cm and score a line at 21cm, in the 21cm x 15cm sections of each piece of white card, randomly stamp the football with "Dad" in one of the shapes and "No 1" in light gray ink, and one football on scrap paper.
- Place the scrap paper football over each of the of the footballs on the two white cards and distress around them with tumbled glass.
- On the larger piece of card die cut a circle large enough for the football to go through, about 2.5cm down from the 2.4cm score line, (I used the largest Spellbinders Sprightly Sprockets S5-048).
- Attach a piece of green card under this to the 23.4cm score line, down the outside edges of the die cut card attach a narrow piece of blue/white check ribbon with blue brads from the top of the card to just over the green card.
- On the longer piece of card fold the 2.4cm and 23.4cm score lines to the back of the card and the 28.4cm score line to the front, on the other piece fold the 21cm score line to the front of the card, glue the small flap (on the longer card) over the bottom flap on the smaller card.
- When the footballs are dry (if the blue pearl card is single sided edge the back with a blue pen) attach a piece of silver thread down the centre back and attach the other football over this.
- Mark the centre at the top of the back of the card without the die cut, attach the thread to the mark so the football hangs in the die cut hole when the top flap is folded over the back of the card, glue the flap in place.