How to make
- From an A4 piece of white card score an uneven gatefold card.
- Then cut a piece of pale green card to fit the inside and larger front side gatefold.
- On the inside piece stamp the lighthouse in the bottom left hand corner, with the words “Out At Sea is the best place to be“ under it and the anchor and rope in the top right hand corner in light gray ink, edge with a medium green pen, and attach to the inside of the card.
- Cut a piece of pale blue card to fit the narrow side of the gatefold card, stamp "Ahoy" and "All Aboard" on an angle down this in light gray ink, edge with a medium blue pen, attach to the card.
- Edge the last piece of green card with a medium green pen and draw some grass on the bottom 4cm.
- Stamp the lighthouse on white card in black pigment ink and clear emboss it, colour in, cut out and shape it.
- Emboss a piece of white card with the world map ( Couture Creations CO723038), trim down to fit the green card with a narrow border, colour it in. Then attach to the piece of green card and then to the gatefold card.
- Using foam pads attach the lighthouse to the right hand side of the map so the bottom is just on the green card.
- From the Sizzlits Coastal Set 38-9692 die cut the windblown fence, pilling, two flying seabirds and one standing seabird, add the standing seabird to the pilling and glue to the bottom of the blue card, with a flying seabird to the top of the blue card, add the windblown fence and a flying seabird to the lighthouse of the card.