This card is a smaller version of the Dimension Stamps main project club card!
How to Make:
- Stamp the wreath twice onto medium green card in Memento Rich Cocoa colour in with two shades of green and red.
- Cut out one wreath as it is but cut more away from the other wreath.
- Shape the wreaths and add glitter glue to the stamp tinsel parts.
- When dry glue together with 3D glue.
- Cut 6.5cm x 9.5cm piece of cream hammer finish card round off the corners and edge in gold.
- Cut a 3cm strip from the front right side edge of a 10.5cm x 14.8cm cream hammer finish card.
- Edge the inside edges of the card that can be seen in gold,.
- Cut a 2.5cm x 14.8cm strip of dark red card with one of the long edges being a fancy cut edge attach to the front card so the straight edge is over the cut edge of the card.
- Stamp “Happy Christmas” in gold in the top left hand corner of the card.
- Attach the cream piece of card on an angle across the card using 3Dfoam pads.
- Attach a piece of dark red ribbon across the back of the wreath centrally attach to the cream piece of card using 3Dglue.
- Finally add a dark red bow to the wreath.