Here is another card made just using one of this months Dimension Stamps Project Club set.
How to Make:
- Stamp the bells into each corner of a small white square card using Memento Grape Jelly.
- Colour the ribbons in lilac and distress around the card in Dusty Concord Distress Ink.
- Cut out a 7cm hexagon from white card and stamp the Christmas sentiment in rows across it in Memento Grape Jelly, distress the edges in Dusty Concord Distress Ink and mount this onto an 8cm dark lilac hexagon.
- Attach centrally to the card.
- Stamp the bells onto lilac card, the ribbon onto dark lilac card and the holly onto white card in Memento Grape Jelly.
- Cut out the bells, ribbon and holly and glue in place.
- Colour the holly berries in silver.
- Shape the bells and using 3D glue attach to the centre of the hexagons.
- Add purple glitter glue to the ribbon and silver glitter glue to all the remaining leaves and holly berries.