This card is another I have made using the new Christmas stamp sets from Nina Crafts, this stamp set is called Cracking Christmas (NC036).
How to make:
- Stamp the cracker (NC036 Cracking Christmas) onto white card in Memento Tuxedo Black, colour in and cut out.
- With a bit of masking, cutting and gluing I made two more crackers without head, hands and feet colour both in and cut them out.
- Attach a piece of cream Christmas backing paper to the front of an A5 card shape and attach the crackers to the top of the card with 3D glue having the one with the face in the middle.
- Attach two pieces of gold ribbon to the bottom of the card knot a piece of ribbon to the left of the top one.
- Stamp “Have A Very Merry Christmas” (2400067a Frosty’s Fashion Frenzy) onto cream card in Memento Rich Cocoa.
- Attach over the bottom ribbon on the right hand side, with a large Christmas brad to the left over the ribbon.
- Finally add some die cut stars and snowflakes to the two plain crackers with glitter glue.