This card is another card I made using the new Christmas stamps from Nina Crafts, this stamps is called Love and Marriage under the Mistletoe (NC038). I am really pleased with how this card turned out, though the picture really doesn't do it justice (if I do so say myself!).
How to make:
- Trim a 6.5cm strip off the front edge of a small square card.
- Attach a piece of green Christmas backing paper onto the front and a 9.5cm piece to the right hand side of the inside of the card.
- With a strip of dark cream die cut a lace border (Tim Holtz 657481 Vintage Lace) attached it across the top of the card.
- Next attach a piece of dark red ribbon down the left hand side of the card and tie an extra piece towards the top.
- Attach a small Christmas tag and die cut fern to the bottom left hand corner.
- Stamp the couple (NC038 Love and Marriage under the Mistletoe) once and just Mavis with mistletoe once onto white card in Memento Tuxedo Black.
- Colour them in (both Mavis’s the same) and cut out.
- Attach the couple to the inside of the card and line Mavis up over the front cut edge and glue in place, add glitter glue to the front Mavis and two crystal gems to the ribbon.