Whoops where have the past few weeks gone???
I might not have been keeping you all updated on my crafty adventures but I have been busy. Last week (or maybe the week before!) I got to play with the new stamp sets from Nina Crafts, this card has been made using the Baubles Galore (NC039) stamp set.
How to make:
- Stamp each of the baubles (NC039 Baubles Galore) onto cream pearl card in Memento Rich Cocoa.
- Cut out and colour in with a gold pen and gold glitter glue.
- When dry punch a small hole in the top of each bauble and thread through some fine gold cord.
- Attach the baubles over the top to the back of a 10.5cm x 15.5cm piece of cream pearl card on which you have stamped “Have A Very Merry Christmas” (2400067a Frosty’s Fashion Frenzy) in the bottom right hand corner.
- Centrally mount this onto a 11.5cm x16.5cm piece of craft card and then onto a 12.5cm x 17.5cm (5x7 inches) light gold pearl card.
- Finally attach a pale gold ribbon to the three large baubles.