This months Dimension Stamps Project Club sets should landing on those door mats any day now! And it's a lovely Christmas set that got me thinking about making a start on my Christmas cards.
How to make:
- Stamp the door once onto cream card in Memento Rich Cocoa.
- Three times onto red card in Memento Tuxedo Black.
- The wreath twice onto green card in Memento Tuxedo Black.
- Cut out the cream door with frame and colour the windows yellow and add gold sparkles over the windows.
- Cut out one red door only, the large panels and letter box from another, and the small panels from the last one.
- Glue the letterbox and panels in order on the red door.
- Colour the letterbox silver.
- Paint 3d gloss or varnish over the door and leave to dry.
- Use a silver brad as the door knob.
- Cut out the wreaths cutting away more from the second one and attach to the door.
- Cut a 12cm x 17cm piece of cream card and stamp the sentiment across the top and with three small presents in the bottom right hand corner in Memento Rich Cocoa.
- Distress around the edges in Tea Dye Distress Ink and edge in Rich Cocoa.
- Attach a piece of red ribbon 2cm down from the top right corner to 2cm up from the bottom left corner tie a piece of ribbon to the top right hold in place with a large Christmas brad.
- Finally attach to a 5x7 inch cream card with the door in the bottom left hand corner.