This months Dimensions Stamps Project Club stamp set is just great to work with as you can make a card using any one of the stamps and you get a completely different look and feel to the card!
How to Make:
- Distress around the edges of a white DL card in Stormy Sky Distress Ink.
- Attach a piece of dark blue chiffon ribbon down the left hand side of the card.
- Stamp the large parcel onto dark blue card in dark blue pigment ink and clear emboss them.
- Next stamp three large boxes onto light blue card in embossing ink and silver emboss them.
- Cut out the dark blue boxes and the ribbons only from light blue and glue together.
- Cut out a 1.5cm strip of light blue card stamp “Wishing You” then a gap “Peace and Happiness” then a gap “at Christmas” in Memento Paris Dusk, roughly cut out each set of words and mount onto dark blue card leaving a narrow border.
- Attach the three boxes down the right hand side of the card with 3D foam pads and the words over the ribbon the first one just above the top box.
The best part about this card is just change the sentiment and it’s a quick card for a birthday!!!