For this card I dug through my Christmas papers and again just used one of this months Dimension Stamps Project Club set.
How to Make:
- Cut three pieces of Christmas backing paper (all three pieces together) to 13.8cm x 20cm cutting from the top right hand corner along the top and down the right side cut in sections down into the bottom left hand corner,(make sure you have the top corner in one section) keeping them in order as you cut them, working on three pieces of thin card and starting in the top right hand corner work the three patterns in order,(it takes time but it looks good, you may need to trim it).
- Mount one piece onto red card with a 2mm border.
- Stamp the door onto a 7cm x 14.5cm piece of cream card in Memento Rich Cocoa mount onto a piece of brown pearl card with a 3mm border.
- Stamp the door three times onto red card in Memento Tuxedo Black and the wreath twice in Memento Rich Cocoa.
- Cut out one red door, the large panels, door knob and letterbox from another, and from the last cut out the small panels, assemble the door.
- Colour the door knob and letterbox in gold.
- Cut out the two wreaths cutting away more from the second one shape and glue together.
- Attach the red door over the door on the cream card attach this in the bottom left hand corner of the patterned card.
- Cut out a 6.5cm scalloped circle from cream card stamp the Christmas sentiment across it in rows in Memento Rich Cocoa, distress the edge in Festive Berries Distress Ink and attach to the top right hand corner with a green brad.
- Finally add a red bow to the left of the brad, colour the windows yellow and go over with gold ice stickles put some on the wreath too.