This card is very similar to this mornings but much more modern.
How to make:
- Stamp the pram onto an 11cm x 11cm square of turquoise card using a turquoise pigment ink and clear emboss it, ink around the edges and clear emboss it, colour in the hood, apron and side trims.
- Mount onto an 11.5cm x 11.5cm piece of silver pearl card, and centrally attach to a small square white card.
- Attach a narrow piece of ribbon around the outside of the square.
- Make a bow from the ribbon and attach a silver baby feet charm.
- Attach the bow to the top left corner of the ribbon.
- Tie silver cord through three turquoise buttons, attach one button with 3D glue in the other three corners.
- Finally add a turquoise heart gem stone to the ribbon bow and between the side trim on the pram.