I love making gift bags for popping those handmade gifts into and this months project club set work really well! So well in fact I had to make two!
How to make:
- Die cut the a large white eyelet square (Spellbinders S4-305).
- Using Memento Rhubarb Stalk stamp “Congratulations on the birth of your” and “Daughter” in the top right hand corner, with the swirl stamp from Petal Passion (2400065A) down the left hand side, thread white chiffon ribbon from the top left to the bottom right hand corner.
- Stamp the swirl across the bottom and down the right hand side of the pink bag.
- Attach the white die cut square to the top left hand corner of the bag.
- Next add adhesive transparent gem stones to the three holes in the top right and bottom left hand corners and one the top left corner.
- Then attach a white bow to top left corner with a transparent heart bead glued to the bow.
- Stamp the pram onto toning pink card, stamp the floral end of the swirl onto the pram, add a transparent heart gem just above.
- Colour in the hood and apron cut out.
- Finally attach to the bottom right hand corner with 3D glue or foam pads.
How to make:
- Using a yellow paper bag.
- From cream card die cut the smallest Grand Decorative Circle (LF-015) and attach to the centre of bag.
- Using Memento Toffee Crunch stamp the duck in the bottom two corners.
- Stamp the pram onto a pale golden yellow card.
- Colour in the hood and apron cut out and attach in the circle with 3D glue.
- Tie a gold chiffon bow to the bag handle.
- Finally add a small tan button to the bow and pram.