A card for those baby boys!
How to make:
- Stamp the large crown onto silver pearl card in Memento Paris Dusk.
- Colour in the fabric part with a blue promarker and cut out.
- Next stamp “BABY BOY” (Alphabet with Words 2400050a) onto medium blue pearl card in Memento Paris Dusk, cut out each letter mount onto white pearl card in an oval shape overlapping the letters, place do not glue the crown on the top of the “O” cut out as one piece leaving a narrow border, mount onto silver pearl card cut out as before.
- Stamp “Congratulations on the birth of your” onto white pearl card in Memento Gray Flannel mount onto silver pearl card and attach to the top left hand corner of a small white pearl card.
- Stamp two septa’s across the bottom of the card in Memento Gray Flannel, colour in with light gray and blue Promarkers.
- Attach BABY BOY to the card shape the crown and attach with 3D glue.
- Finally add a blue gem to the crown and five to the top right hand corner.
For more information about the Dimension Stamps project visit their website for more details.