I couldn't resist making a card for the Royal Baby.
How to make:
- Stamp the large crown in each corner of a dark cream A5 card and “Royal Baby” across the top and bottom of the card in Memento Rich Cocoa.
- Using a light brown Promarker colour in the fabric part of the crowns and distress in Tea Dye Distress Inks.
- Cut a piece of gold pearl card10.5cm x 10cm, and two pieces of dark cream card 11cm x 10.5cm and the other 10cm x 9.5cm.
- Onto the smaller piece of cream card with the 10cm sides to the top and bottom stamp the pram with the small crown on it in Memento Rich Cocoa, colour in the hood, apron and fabric part of the crown in light brown, distress using Tea Dye Distress Inks.
- Attach this in the centre the larger piece of cream card to the A5 card (with the longer sides top and bottom), centre the gold card over this.
- Punch to two holes at the top and bottom of this card towards the crowns and thread through some cream ribbon with a bow on the top piece, using 3D glue or foam pads centrally attach the stamped piece of card.
This card was made almost the same as the cream and brown card but the centre panel has the long sides going down the sides of the card, the pram was stamped onto another piece of white card cut out and attached using 3D glue or foam pads, white braid and pearls were used in place of the ribbon.