This months project club stamp set from Dimension Stamps is all about babies (and Royal ones at that!). I got a little carried away creating things this month,.....
First up is a small Paper Mache’ Box for keeping those precious first curls in!
How to make:
- Cover the inside and outside of a small rectangle box and it's lid in pink parchment paper.
- Attach white lace around the outside edge of the box lid and just on the corners of the box.
- From pink card die cut a frame using the 2nd and 3rd sizes up from the smallest Labels Six (Spellbinders S4-230) and attach to the box lid with 3D glue.
- Add some pink chiffon ribbon around the sides of the lid add a bow to one of the long sides (this will be the front).
- Stamp the pram and four bottles onto white shrink plastic in Memento Rose Bud.
- Colour in the hood, apron, bottle tops and bows with pink Promarkers.
- Cut out and shrink with a heat tool.
- Using 3D glue attach the pram to the middle of lid.
- Next put the lid on the box and attach a bottle to each side of the box.
- Remove the lid and attach a transparent heart bead to the bottom left and top right hand corners of the lid, also one to the bow.
- Attach a silver bird charm in the top left and a silver feet charm in the bottom right hand corners.
- Finally add a dark pink gem stone to the pram and one to the other three sides of the ribbon.
This Magnetic Heart was made in the same way but this time I used the Labels Six spellbinders to make a photo frame.
How to make:
- Cover the magnetic heart with blue paper.
- Attach some white ric rac braid around the outside edge.
- Stamp the pram onto white shrink plastic in Memento Paris Dusk colour in the hood and apron with a blue Promarker, cut out and shrink with a heat tool.
- From medium blue pearl card die cut a frame using the 2nd and 3rd sizes up from the smallest Big Scalloped Ovals Lg (Spellbinders S4-251) and one from the 3rd size only in blue card onto this stamp the small crown in Paris Dusk under that write PHOTO, glue the outside edge of the frame to the solid blue piece leaving open enough room to insert a photo, attach to the top right hand side of the heart.
- Stamp the bottle twice onto white pearl card and the bottle top onto blue card in Paris Dusk , with a blue Promarker add spots the bows and cut one out, cut out the other bottle and blue top shape all the pieces and glue together with 3D glue, add a small silver baby feet charm to the bottom right hand side of the bottle.
- Attach a small silver butterfly charm to the bottom point of the heart.
- Attach the bottle to the left of the frame and the pram to the bottom point using 3D glue.
- From medium blue pearl card die cut “Love” (Spellbinders Jewel KeysC5-099) and attach on an angle to the bottle.
- Finally add five adhesive shimmer dots from the top centre over to the right of the heart, and one to the bow and pram.