This card is a has a real girly feel, though it could easily be changed into blues!
How to make:
- Mask off 2.5cm around the outside edges of the front of a lilac A5 card.
- Randomly stamp “Little Girl” in the centre space in Memento Grape Jelly.
- Cut two stripes of lilac card 2cm x 15cm and stamp a row of ducks on each one and colour in the beaks.
- Next stamp the bottle with the small crown in the bottom right twice onto white card. And the bottle top twice onto dark lilac card and the ribbon twice onto lilac card, over stamp the lilac bows with a small swirl stamp (Window of Waves NC003 would be perfect).
- Cut out all the parts and shape, put together with 3D glue and add a clear gem stone to the ribbon.
- Attach a piece of lilac striped ribbon down each side of the leaving 8.5cm across the middle.
- Next attach the duck strips of card to the top and bottom of the leaving 1cm at the top and bottom of the card.
- Finally using 3D glue attach three white buttons to each piece of ribbon, and the two bottles down the middle of the card.