This card turned out very traditional looking.
How to make:
- Around the front edges of a small cream card stamps parts of the pram in Tea Dye Distress Ink and distress.
- Centrally attach a 12cm x 12cm square piece of brown pearl card to this.
- Onto an 11cm x 11cm square piece of cream card stamp the bow in each corner with “Congratulations” centrally along each side in Tea Dye Distress Ink .
- Using a light brown Promarker colour in the bows and edge the square with Tea Dye Distress Ink
- Next attach centrally to the card.
- Stamp the pram onto cream card using Tea Dye Distress Ink, colour in the hood, apron and side trims with Promarkers, cut out and distress using Tea Dye Distress Ink.
- Using 3D foam pads attach to the card.
- Finally thread and tie gold cord through four small brown buttons and attach one to each corner and one light brown button to the pram using 3D glue.